Who we are
Royal Life Saving Society - Australia works to prevent drowning and facilitate healthy, active lifestyles by equipping all Australians with water safety skills.
There is no one reason Australians drown, so there is no one simple solution. For that reason, our approach needs to reflect the complexity of the range of issues that result in drowning deaths.
To make sure we reach all Australians, whoever they are and wherever they live, we tackle these goals using an all encompassing approach, designed to meet our stakeholders' diverse needs, beliefs and values.
Royal Life Saving is driven by:
- Innovative, reliable, evidence-based health promotion and advocacy;
- Strong and effective partnerships;
- Quality programs, products and services;
- Continuing as a committed national organisation.
- Advocacy and awareness-raising
- Health Promotion
- Aquatic Risk Management
- Community Development
- Media and Marketing
- Sport, Leadership and Participation
- International partnerships.
Royal Life Saving Society - Australia is a public benevolent institution (PBI) and is a Public Company Limited by Guarantee. ABN: 71 008 594 616