Her Excellency Ms Quentin Bryce AC, Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia
National Board of Directors
The National Board is the governing body of Royal Life Saving Society - Australia comprising of the President and Directors.
Each State and Territory Member Organisation elects a Director to represent them.
The National President and Deputy President are elected from the National Board membership to serve a one year term of office.
The National Board is responsible for the transparent, accountable governance of the Society and for policy making and setting strategic direction.
- President - Dianne Montalto ESM
- Deputy President - The Hon.Chief Justice Terence Higgins AO ACT, Chief Justice, Supreme Court of the ACT
- Australian Capital Territory - The Hon.Chief Justice Terence Higgins AO ACT
- New South Wales - James Whiteside
- Northern Territory - Randall Cook
- Queensland - Les Mole
- South Australia - David Dewar
- Tasmania - Pene Snashall
- Victoria - Dianne Montalto ESM
- Western Australia - Cameron Eglington
- Chief Executive Officer - Justin Scarr (Company Secretary)
As adopted by the Special General Meeting held on 21 February 2009
Incorporating Amendments made at Annual General Meetings: 30 October 2010
- Education and Training - Shayne Baker OAM
- Sport - TBA
- Medical - Professor John Pearn AO RFD
- Legal - The Hon. Chief Justice Terence Higgins AO ACT, Chief Justice, Supreme Court of the ACT
State and Territory Member Organisation Executive
- Australian Capital Territory - Cherry O'Connor
- New South Wales - David Macallister
- Northern Territory - Annette (Floss) Roberts
- Queensland - Michael Darben
- South Australia - Tony Taylor
- Tasmania - TBA
- Victoria - Sandra Vander Pal
- Western Australia - Alex McKenzie