Swim and Survive Fund
Alarmingly, thousands of children are leaving primary school every year unable to meet the basic water safety benchmarks of swimming 50 metres or staying afloat for two minutes.
In many communities, swimming and water safety is simply not accessible. Children from lower social or economic families, Indigenous or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, or from regional and remote communities, are more likely to miss out making them extremely vulnerable to drowning.
These children are the focus of the Royal Life Saving Swim and Survive Fund.
With your help, we can ensure that every child has the opportunity to learn vital swimming and water safety skills that could one day save their life.
Please support the Swim and Survive Fund by:
Become a Swim and Survive Fund Partner:
- Donate or subsidise swimming and water safety courses at your facility
- Keep Watch
- Keep Watch Home Pool Safety
- Swim and Survive
- State and Territory Activities
- Respect the River
- The Talk - For Over 55s
- Make It Safe - Portable Pool Safety
- Changed Swimming Pool Laws - Be Pool Safe
- Sinkers #DontDrinkAndSink
- Bronze Medallion
- Grey Medallion
- Community Development