JOIN ROYAL LIFE SAVING IN THE ROLE OF NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
Join Royal Life Saving and our mission to help prevent drowning and equip all Australians with water safety skills.
- Broadway location, close to Central Station
- Diverse advocacy and education campaigns
- Broad role including digital & traditional marketing and media management
About the Role
The National Communications Executive will assist in driving Royal Life Saving's advocacy and public awareness campaigns, ensuring RLSSA creates maximum exposure to targeted audiences through a variety of digital marketing, PR and communication channels.
- Develop and implement communications strategies for programs including Royal Life Saving National Drowning Report, Keep Watch, Swim and Survive and Respect the River
- Manage social media platforms, (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), to generate community and campaign awareness, including creating content and guiding digital communication
- Keep website content updated, engaging and issue focused
- Co-ordinate national media campaigns in conjunction with media partners
- Write and/or edit content for press releases, external publications and other communication materials
- Co-ordinate the production of Annual Report and Enewsletters
- Facilitate Media Monitoring and reporting
- Support State and Territory Member Organsiations in communication activities
Skills & Attributes
- Preferably degree qualified or similar in communications, marketing, journalism or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of website and social media administration
- Experience creating content across Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and external agencies and suppliers
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
If you are passionate about applying your strong PR and communication skills within an organisation that truly makes a difference in the lives of Australian communities, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Phone: (02) 9093 4911
Level 29, 259 George St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9279 2777