The annual report provides a summary for Royal Life Saving of the highlights, activities and educational awards issued during the financial year.
The 2019-2020 annual report focuses on the eight priority areas of the Royal Life Saving Strategic Framework 2016 -2020, which includes:
- Drowning prevention leadership
- Research, policy and advocacy
- Community awareness and action
- Swimming, lifesaving, water safety pathway
- Drowning prevention leadership abroad
- Safer aquatic locations
- Organisational cohesion and growth
- People and culture
Annual Reports are listed below for National, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Tasmania and Western Australia.