ACT First Aid @ Home
First Aid @ Home has been designed specifically for parents and guardians. The course is a condensed and modified version of our standard First Aid course and focuses on what you need to know in order to confidently deal with those minor (and not so minor) mishaps in the home environment.
“I want to be able to help my kids…”
“I can’t afford to spend a fortune…”
“I don’t have time to sit in a classroom all day…”
If you can identify with these points, our First Aid @ Home short course might be just what you’ve been waiting for!
First Aid @ Home is perfect for:
- First time parents;
- Second, third and fourth time parents;
- Breastfeeding mums (bring bub with you!);
- Parent/child teams (come together, learn together – all ages!);
- Parent groups;
- Family groups;
- Something different!
The practical approach to delivery offers an engaging and interactive learning experience and our trainers are all parents themselves who have first-hand experiences to share. Learn the difference between how First Aid treatment can differ for children compared to adults, and walk away feeling confident in your ability to respond in a crisis.
Venue: Royal Life Saving House, Napier cl, Deakin ACT Or we can come to you and your group of 10 or more
Dates and Times: CLICK HERE and search for First Aid @ Home.
If the options don’t suit, give us a call and let us know – 62605800
Duration: 3 hours (Yes, seriously. Just 3 hours).
Cost: $60pp Discounts for groups of 10 or more – email us at email@example.com for a group booking form
Further Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep Watch
- Keep Watch Home Pool Safety
- Keep Watch Community Help Grants
State and Territory Activities
- ACT Jobs Board
- ACT Schools Program
- ACT Ministers Swim and Survive Certificate
- ACT Junior Lifeguard Club
- ACT Swim for Life Program
- ACT Ngadyung Program
- ACT First Aid @ Home
- NT Water Safety Strategy 2017-2021
- NT Water Safety Week 2018
- NT Sunday Lifesaving Program
- NT Infant Aquatics Program
- NT Water Safety Awareness Program
- NT VACSWIM and Swim and Survive Bootcamp Program
- Swim and Survive
- SWIM MY WAY
- Respect the River
- Don't Let Your Mates Drink and Drown
- The Talk - For Over 55s
- Make It Safe
- Changed Swimming Pool Laws - Be Pool Safe
- Bronze Medallion
- Grey Medallion
- Community Development