Swim and Survive
Swim and Survive is a national swimming and water safety initiative of Royal Life Saving that seeks to increase the swimming and water safety skills of Australian children in order to prevent drowning and increase participation in safe aquatic activity.
The Swim and Survive program has been teaching Australian children for 30 years in pools, schools and other aquatic locations across the country by qualified swimming and water safety instructors.
Swim and Survive ensures the essential components of personal survival and water safety are provided, in addition to a process of developing strong and effective swimming technique.
Wonder, Courage and Active have been chosen as the Swim and Survive program titles to reflect the hopes and aspirations of children and families as they embark on a lifetime of fun and safety in the water.
- Keep Watch
- Keep Watch Home Pool Safety
- Keep Watch Community Help Grants
State and Territory Activities
- ACT Jobs Board
- ACT Schools Program
- ACT Ministers Swim and Survive Certificate
- ACT Junior Lifeguard Club
- ACT Swim for Life Program
- ACT Ngadyung Program
- ACT First Aid @ Home
- NT Water Safety Strategy 2017-2021
- NT Water Safety Week 2018
- NT Sunday Lifesaving Program
- NT Infant Aquatics Program
- NT Water Safety Awareness Program
- NT VACSWIM and Swim and Survive Bootcamp Program
- Swim and Survive
- SWIM MY WAY
- Respect the River
- Don't Let Your Mates Drink and Drown
- The Talk - For Over 55s
- Make It Safe
- Changed Swimming Pool Laws - Be Pool Safe
- Bronze Medallion
- Grey Medallion
- Community Development