The Mystery Guest Visit tests the effectiveness of a facility’s aquatic supervision plan as delivered by the Lifeguard(s) and are an ideal analysis of operational practices and staff / lifeguard behaviour.
Routine, independent and confidential MGV’s provide owners / operators of swimming pools with expert assessment of the facility’s delivery of supervision and are an essential component of continual improvement and risk mitigation.
- Assess staff delivery against the GSPO and industry best practice
- Gain an understanding of the level of compliance with WHS/OHS legislation
- Drive safety culture in lifeguard and supervisory staff
- Keep lifeguards and supervisors accountable when management are not on-site
- Operate in line with coronial recommendations
- Demonstrate due diligence via genuine and independent expert tests
- Assist with compliance with the GSPO
All supervised pools are eligible.