National Board of Directors
The National Board is the governing body of Royal Life Saving Society - Australia comprising of the President and Directors.
Each State and Territory Member Organisation elects a Director to represent them.
The National President and Deputy President are elected from the National Board membership to serve a one year term of office.
The National Board is responsible for the transparent, accountable governance of the Society and for policy making and setting strategic direction.
His Excellency General the Honourable David Hurley AC DSC (Retd)
Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia
- President - Cameron Eglington
- Deputy President - Pene Snashall
- Australian Capital Territory - Paul Reynolds
- New South Wales - James Whiteside
- Northern Territory - Belinda Lawton
- Queensland - Rod Welford
- South Australia - David Dewar
- Tasmania - Pene Snashall
- Victoria - Mark Scott ESM
- Western Australia - Cameron Eglington
- Director - Francine Kinkade
- Director - Mitchell Hartman
- Chief Executive Officer - Justin Scarr (Company Secretary)
- Education and Training - Dr Shayne Baker OAM
- Sport - David Macallister
- Medical - Professor John Pearn AO RFD
- Legal - The Honourbale Terence Higgins AO
State and Territory Member Organisation Executive
- Australian Capital Territory - Cherry Bailey
- New South Wales - Michael Ilinsky
- Northern Territory - Annette (Floss) Roberts
- Queensland - Paul Barry
- South Australia - Jayne Minear
- Tasmania - Karina Siggins
- Victoria - Nigel Taylor
- Western Australia - Peter Leaversuch