His Excellency General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC (Retd)
National Board of Directors
The National Board is the governing body of Royal Life Saving Society - Australia comprising of the President and Directors.
Each State and Territory Member Organisation elects a Director to represent them.
The National President and Deputy President are elected from the National Board membership to serve a one year term of office.
The National Board is responsible for the transparent, accountable governance of the Society and for policy making and setting strategic direction.
- President - Cameron Eglington
- Deputy President - Pene Snashall
- Australian Capital Territory - The Honourable Terence Higgins AO QC
- New South Wales - James Whiteside
- Northern Territory - Belinda Lawton
- Queensland - Les Mole
- South Australia - James Wither
- Tasmania - Pene Snashall
- Victoria - Alan Evers-Buckland
- Western Australia - Cameron Eglington
- Director - Francine Kinkade
- Director - Mitchell Hartman
- Chief Executive Officer - Justin Scarr (Company Secretary)
- Education and Training - Dr Shayne Baker OAM
- Sport - Robert Reid
- Medical - Professor John Pearn AO RFD
- Legal - The Honourbale Terence Higgins AO
State and Territory Member Organisation Executive
- Australian Capital Territory - Cherry Bailey
- New South Wales - Michael Ilinsky
- Northern Territory - Annette (Floss) Roberts
- Queensland - Paul Barry
- South Australia - TBA
- Tasmania - Karina Siggins
- Victoria - Nigel Taylor
- Western Australia - Peter Leaversuch