Everyone can be a lifesaver. Whether as a responsible member of the community or for a lifesaving career, the skills you learn are skills for life.
The home pool is a place of fun and enjoyment. However it is a location with a high risk of drowning, particularly for children.
We have an extensive range of resources and information to keep you and the community safe when you’re in, on, or around the water.
Give generously and Donate
Who we are
Turning Everyday People Into Community Lifesavers
Royal Life Saving is focused on reducing drowning and promoting healthy, active and skilled communities through innovative, reliable, evidence based advocacy; strong and effective partnerships and quality programs, products and services.more about who we are subscribe to our newsletter
News & Events
- Initiative calls for backyard pool owners across NSW to help save lives and “Be Pool Safe” ... 28/04/2013
- AUSTSWIM & Royal Life Saving to Conduct a National Survey on Swimming and Water Safety 12/04/2013
- NT Newsletter Kicking Back Released - A Great Way to Stay in Touch with Royal Life Saving NT. 04/04/2013
Be water smart! Fun water safety games, puzzles, activities and competitions.More about Kids Zone
See how our programs are strengthening Australia’s at-risk communities.More about Community Development
Royal Life Saving is helping reduce the high rate of drowning in developing countries.More about International Programs
National PartersAustralian Government Uncle Tobies PoolWerx - The healthy pool people Austswim ILS Commonwealth Life Saving
- Tasmania Government working with Royal Life Saving Society - Tasmania
- NT Government working with Royal Life Saving Society - NT
- ACT Government working with Royal Life Saving Society - ACT
- Sport and Recreation... working with Royal Life Saving Society - Tasmania
- Community Fund supporting Royal Life Saving Society - Tasmania
- Sport and Recreation... working with Royal Life Saving Society - NSW
- Canberra Labor Club working with the Royal Life Saving Society - ACT
- Canberra Milk supporting Royal Life Saving Society - ACT